Monday, March 23, 2009

Ard ta Eat!

Gunbad . . . ah the memories. I must say it's been months since I first wandered through the subterranean muck-encrusted hallways that is Gunbad. I dug it the first time I entered. I took so many screenshots and raved about it to all my friends. I wanted to go any chance I got, but I rarely was able to get a group together to go in. So, I kept leveling, and eventually I hit 40, and Gunbad was but an empty memory in my dusty attic.

Then last night, Topia said, hey let's go see if we can kill Ard ta Feed. Sovyan, Topia and I ran through the wings to find the mythical squig. Unconfirmed, but suspected to us, you had to complete the other three boss kills in order to zone in to ATF. So we quickly knocked out the other three bosses. By this time, Sovyan was having so many server issues, she dropped. So it was down to Topia the tank, and Limadrial the rdps.


We finished the three bosses and headed to ATF, he was an ugly squig with two maws. Topia tanked and I spanked. We killed him with me getting the killing blow (Ard ta Eat). Topia and I hung around and did a PQ for 25 minutes or so, and then went and killed ATF again, letting Topia get the kill shot.


Once done, there is something called the Henge that becomes clickable in his lair, but nothing seemed to happen, save for some rocks falling from the ceiling. Three is also a clickable door but nothing happened with that. What gives? I did get a piece of Redeye gear, the chest.

Overall, it was a lot of fun, and I would recommend trying it again for those people that have not been there in some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment